2023 Livestock Schedule
- Entire Schedule (PDF) (as of March 13th, 2023)
- Livestock Shows Only (PDF)
Livestock Rules & Regulations
- Livestock Information, Rules &
- 2023 Health
- Open Class Herdsmanship
- Animal Welfare Policy, Emergency Action Plan & Evacuation Plan for Livestock and
- Agriculture Director — Vaughn Sievers
- Livestock Manager — Amy Kelley
- Beef — Tony Long
- Boer Goat — Jaime Fugate
- Cattle Dog — Bob Wagner
- Dairy Cattle — Roger Henrichs & Don Esau
- Dairy Goat — Will Keech
- Jackpot Feeder Calf — Kent Schlake
- Llama/Alpaca — Catherine Steele & Kim Wanek
- Poultry/Pigeon/Waterfowl — Shannon Ahlman
- Sheep — Todd Laudenklos
- Swine — Jason Hirschfeld
- 4-H — Kathleen Lodl & Brandy Schulze
- FFA — Ryan Hassebrook & Kent Zeller
2023 Open Class Livestock judges
2023 Livestock Entry Books
Check-In Trailer Information
- All livestock exhibitors (non-equine), MUST FIRST enter Nebraska State Fair at the Check-In Trailer, Brunks Lot. Anyone bypassing this step WILL BE REFUSED.
- Check-In Trailer directions: From Stuhr Road, turn west onto Stolley Park Road; Brunks lot directly across from the State Fair south entrance gate.
- At the Check-In Trailer, exhibitors shall receive their packets, including parking passes and admission wristbands.
- All livestock will be health inspected at the Check-In Trailer. See 2023 Health Requirements.
Check-In Trailer Hours
W-9 Tax Forms
Any exhibitor receiving $600 or more in premiums (winnings) at Nebraska State Fair must complete a W-9 Tax Form, including a taxpayer identification number. NO PREMIUMS WILL BE ISSUED UNTIL A W-9 FORM IS COMPLETED. Such winners shall receive a W-9 post Fair.