2023 Open Class Livestock Entries - Closed
The Nebraska State Fair Open Class Livestock Entries are closed for 2023.
2023 Livestock Entry Books
2023 Open Class Livestock judges
Check-In Trailer Information
- All livestock exhibitors MUST FIRST enter Nebraska State Fair at the Check-In Trailer. All livestock, with the exception of Texas Longhorns, will enter through the Brunks Lot. Anyone bypassing this step WILL BE REFUSED. Texas Longhorns will use the equine check-in trailer (Luebbe Lot).
- Check-In Trailer directions: From Stuhr Road, turn west onto Stolley Park Road; Brunks lot directly across from the State Fair south entrance gate.
- At the Check-In Trailer, exhibitors shall receive their packets, including parking passes and admission wristbands.
- All livestock will be health inspected at the Check-In Trailer. See 2023 Health Requirements.
Check-In Trailer Hours
- Agriculture Director — Vaughn Sievers
- Livestock Manager — Amy Kelley
- Beef — Tony Long
- Boer Goat — Jaime Fugate
- Cattle Dog — Bob Wagner
- Dairy Cattle — Roger Henrichs & Don Esau
- Dairy Goat — TBD
- Jackpot Feeder Calf — Kent Schlake
- Llama/Alpaca — Catherine Steele & Kim Wanek
- Poultry/Pigeon/Waterfowl — Shannon Ahlman
- Sheep — TBD
- Swine — Jason Hirschfeld
- 4-H — Kathleen Lodl & Brandy Schulze
- FFA — Ryan Hassebrook
W-9 Tax Forms
Any exhibitor receiving $600 or more in premiums (winnings) at Nebraska State Fair must complete a W-9 Tax Form, including a taxpayer identification number. NO PREMIUMS WILL BE ISSUED UNTIL A W-9 FORM IS COMPLETED. Such winners shall receive a W-9 post Fair.