Entry books are being added as they become available.
2023 Equine Show Schedule (PDF) as of May 11, 2023
- Equine Information, Rules &
- Animal Welfare Policy, Emergency Action Plan & Evacuation Plan for Livestock and
2023 Equine Entry Books
2023 Entry Book (pdf) Updated 5/19/23
Visit https://hsrodeo-nebraska.com/ for more information
- Agriculture Director — Vaughn Sievers
- Livestock & Equine Show Manager — Amy Kelley
- Equine Coordinator – Sarah Kucera
- Equine Office Manager – Mona Schafer
- Breakaway Roping & Team Roping — Russ Kucera
- Carriage Driving — Tracey Slagle
- Challenge of Breeds Horse Show — Janelle Stelk
- Dash for Cash Barrel Racing — Dixie Engelke
- Draft Horse Pullers — Daniel Gray
- Miniature Horse Show – Tracey Slagle
- Nebraska Affiliate Foundation Quarter Horse Registry (NEAFQHR) Show — Lacy Jacobi
- Nebraska Cowboy Mounted Shooting Association — Nathan Knuth
- Nebraska Draft Horse & Mule Association – Cody Wolf
- Nebraska High School Rodeo — Justen Nokes & Dru Melvin
- Nebraska Ranch Horse Association – Alyssa Kracke
- Ranch Rodeo — Ryan Kucera
- Team Penning – Roger Williams
- Trail Rider Challenge — Kelli Crist
Check-In Trailer Information
All equine exhibitors (non-livestock), MUST FIRST enter Nebraska State Fair at the Check-In Trailer, Luebbe lot. Anyone bypassing this step WILL BE REFUSED. Check-In Trailer directions: From Stuhr Road, turn east into Luebbe lot directly across from the State Fair east entrance gate.
At the Check-In Trailer, exhibitors shall receive their packets. All horses will be health inspected at the Check-In Trailer.
Check-In Trailer Hours
W-9 Tax Forms
Any exhibitor receiving $600 or more in premiums (winnings) at Nebraska State Fair must complete a W-9 Tax Form, including a taxpayer identification number. NO PREMIUMS WILL BE ISSUED UNTIL A W-9 FORM IS COMPLETED. Such winners shall receive a W-9 after Fair.