State Fair Campgrounds At Fonner Park
8/17 Update on 2023 Nebraska State Fair Campground:
Our Camp Hosts have arrived and are now running the 2023 Nebraska State Fair Campground! If you have questions or wish to seek availability please contact Brent or Valerie Schirmer at (402) 984-0546.
Currently we do not have any first weekend availability for the 2023 Nebraska State Fair. WE DO have select second weekend spaces available!
Completing this does not guarantee a reservation for the fair! If placed, you will receive an email confirmation.
Confirmations for the 2023 Nebraska State Fair HAVE BEEN SENT. If you believe you made a reservation and DID NOT receive a confirmation email, please contact Jenny Lech at email@example.com.
Nebraska State Fair guest can submit their campground request form to firstname.lastname@example.org beginning on February 1st, 2023.
Nebraska State fair campground rules and regulations
The Campground area is fenced with a permanent fence, and a Campground Manager is on duty at all times during the Fair. The Manager will assign camping locations and will maintain a Campground directory.
All campers are required to check in at the Campground Office and receive a lot location assignment before parking.
We appreciate your cooperation with the following campground rules and regulations. All rules and regulations must be strictly adhered to. If not, violators will be asked to vacate the campground immediately.
- $ 40 per night + tax: Campers & Trailers (full hook-up – all services and pad parking)
- $ 5 per night + vehicles (without trailers/campers)
- All campers must leave the camping area by 10 am or they will be charged an additional day at the regular daily rate.
Campground Reservation Refund Policy
A full refund, less a $25 Administrative Fee is available for cancellations made before July 31, 2023. After August 1, 2023, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
- No refunds.
- No vehicle parking on campground streets. No repairing/overhauling of vehicles.
- No open fires.
- No fireworks.
- No alcohol outside of trailers.
- No trailer or car washing allowed.
- Campground water pressure is 100 PSI.
- Dumping Fee – a fee of $5 will be charged to persons who have not paid to camp at the Nebraska State Fair Park Campground. Campers who are staying on the grounds will NOT be charged a fee to dump.
- TV Stations are CBS-11, NBC-5, ABC-8 & 13, and FOX-4.
- Upon payment of camping charges, a campground sticker will be furnished for one vehicle per lot. All vehicles without a sticker will be required to pay $5 per night for camping.
State Fair Gate Admission
The Campgrounds is on the Fairgrounds property but is outside of the Event fencing, and thus does not require State Fair gate admission to enter the campgrounds. State Fair Admission tickets will be required of all exhibitor, vendors, concessionaires and general public at all entrance gates. Be sure you have your entry ticket or daily re-entry hand stamp ready as you approach the ticket gates. Click , for Gate Admission information.