2022 Schedule & Entry Books Coming Soon
Welcome equine exhibitors, the Nebraska State Fair is excited to bring you new competitions while expanding equine entertainment!
Equine Rules & Regulations
General State Fair Rules
- Agriculture Director — Vaughn Sievers
- Livestock & Equine Show Manager — Amy Kelley
- Equine Show Superintendent- Les Zadina
- Barn Manager & Assistant Equine Manager -
- Equine Secretary - Ramona Schafer
- Carriage Driving — Sheila Purdum
- Challenge of Breeds Horse Show — Janelle Stelk
- Dash for Cash Barrel Racing — Dixie Engelke
- Draft Horse Pullers — Daniel Gray
- Extreme Trail Challenge — Kelli Crist
- Nebraska Affiliate Foundation Quarter Horse Registry (NEAFQHR) Show — Lacy Jacobi
- Nebraska Cowboy Mounted Shooting Association — Nathan Knuth
- Nebraska High School Rodeo — Justen Nokes & Dru Melvin
- Nebraska Ranch Horse Association - Alyssa Kracke
- Organist — Daniel Benes
- Team Roping/Breakaway Roping — Russ Kucera
- Ranch Rodeo — Ryan Kucera
online entry for the following divisions:
Click here for: Online Entry Instructions
Click here for
Check-In Trailer Information
All equine exhibitors (non-livestock), MUST FIRST enter Nebraska State Fair at the Check-In Trailer, Luebbe lot. Anyone bypassing this step WILL BE REFUSED. Check-In Trailer directions: From Stuhr Road, turn east into Luebbe lot directly across from the State Fair east entrance gate.
At the Check-In Trailer, exhibitors shall receive their packets. All horses will be health inspected at the Check-In Trailer.
Check-In Trailer Hours
And More Info!
For more information on Aurora Coop contact Jefferson Keller at 308-750-6653
W-9 Tax Forms
Any exhibitor receiving $600 or more in premiums (winnings) at Nebraska State Fair must complete a W-9 Tax Form, including a taxpayer identification number. NO PREMIUMS WILL BE ISSUED UNTIL A W-9 FORM IS COMPLETED. Such winners shall receive a W-9 by mail, post-Fair.