State Fair Campgrounds At Fonner Park
Offering 130 camping locations on the NORTH side of the property, along Fonner Park Road.
Please call Janna at 308-385-3925 for Reservations.
700 E Stolley Park Road
Grand Island, NE 68801-2200
Click here to see where the campground is located on the fairgrounds.
The Campground area is fenced with a permanent fence, and a Campground Manager is on duty at all times during the Fair. The Manager will assign camping locations and will maintain a Campground directory.
All campers are required to check in at the Campground Office and receive a lot location assignment before parking.
We appreciate your cooperation with the following campground rules and regulations. All rules and regulations must be strictly adhered to. If not, violators will be asked to vacate the campground immediately.
- $ 33 per night + tax: Campers & Trailers (full hook-up - all services and pad parking)
- $ 3 per night + vehicles (without trailers/campers)
- All campers must leave the camping area by 10 am or they will be charged an additional day at the regular daily rate.
Campground Reservation Refund Policy
Full refund, less a $25 Administrative Fee is available for cancellations made before July 31, 2021 . After August 1, 2021 NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
- No refunds.
- No vehicle parking on campground streets. No repairing/overhauling of vehicles.
- No open fires.
- No fireworks.
- No alcohol outside of trailers.
- No trailer or car washing allowed.
- Campground water pressure is 100 PSI.
- Dumping Fee - a fee of $5 will be charged to persons who have not paid to camp at the Nebraska State Fair Park Campground. Campers who are staying on the grounds will NOT be charged a fee to dump.
- TV Stations are CBS-11, NBC-5, ABC-8 & 13, and FOX-4.
Upon payment of camping charges, a campground sticker will be furnished for one vehicle per lot. All vehicles without a sticker will be required to pay $3 per night for camping.
State Fair gate admission
The Campgrounds is on the Fairgrounds property but is outside of the Event fencing, and thus does not require State Fair gate admission to enter the campgrounds. State Fair Admission tickets will be required of all exhibitor, vendors, concessionaires and general public at all entrance gates. Be sure you have your entry ticket or daily re-entry hand stamp ready as you approach the ticket gates. Click here, for Gate Admission information.
Severe Weather Warning Flags
A flag will be raised when there is severe weather at the Campground Office. A RED FLAG indicates that a severe weather warning has been issued. A YELLOW FLAG indicates that a severe weather watch has been issued.
Evacuation/Emergency Plan For Campgrounds
In case of storm warnings, shelter can be found in the bath house. When there is a threat of severe weather, State Fair Park Campground personnel and/or security will direct you either to the Grandstand or an alternative shelter.
Area Hotels and Campgrounds
Our Official Hotel is the Hospitality Trio. Make your stay comfortable by booking through any of these three hotels, proud to support Nebraska State Fair:
- Best Western Plus Grand Island Inn & Suites
- Boarders Inn and Suites
- Super 8 by Wyndham
Subject to availability. If the hotels are full, view this list for additional lodging options.