All Entry Books and Entry Forms have been posted!
Online Entries set to open July 1st.
New in 2022 Sweepstakes Awards in Each Department with an Overall Sweepstakes Winner
Back again Pick-Up and Drop Off Locations Please mark on your entry forms if you will be utilizing these!
General Rules And Regulations
The rules specific for each department are found in each respective department entry book. It is the responsibility of each exhibitor to be familiar with all applicable rules and regulations. CLICK HERE to read rules.
HOW TO ENTER EXHIBITS
Either by online or mail-in entry form. Online entry available approximately July 1st, 2022.
Entries for multiple departments can be made in one session using the online entry. Mail-in forms are found within the Competitive Exhibit department below.
Exhibits can be shipped to and from the Fair by either (1) Fed Ex or UPS or (2) USPS. CLICK HERE for details.
Interested in helping out with Competitive Exhibits at the Nebraska State Fair? CLICK HERE to learn how you can volunteer.
Beer & Wine
Do you enjoy making beer, wine, or mead? Want to see how it compares to others?
- Agriculture Director - Vaughn Sievers
- Competitive Exhibits Manager - Kourtney Lingeman
- Agricultural Products - Marvin Rousey
- Bee Culture - Brian Nilson
- Beer & Wine - Dave Stewart
- Education - Judi Harper
- Foods - Deb Langenheder
- Horticulture - Wilma Knippelmeyer
- Photography - Sue Kemling
- Quilts - Terri Uden
- Senior Living - Judi Harper
- Textile Arts - Sue Brown
- Visual Arts - Anita Lewandowski