2022 Livestock Entry Books
Texas Longhorn Entry Book (updated 8/9/22)
2022 Open Class Livestock judges
|Alpaca & Llama||Margaret Drew & Terese Evenson|
|Open Beef Cattle||Jon DeClerck - Ring 1 & Justin Vehige - Ring 2|
|Boer Goat||Josh Taylor - Silver Show & Alyssa Dugat - Bronze Show|
|Breeding Gilt||Shari Bakker|
|Breeding Sheep||Greg Ahart|
|Cattle Dog||Shalee Paxton|
|Dairy Cattle||Aaron Heinzmann|
|Dairy Goat||Grace Toy & Tim Flickinger|
|Feeder Calf||Doug Satree|
|Jackpot Swine||Jarrod Bakker|
|Jr. Breeding Heifer||Chisum Grund|
|Poultry||Bill Hopkins, TBA & TBA|
|Regional Youth Dairy||Jonathan Erbsen|
|Texas Longhorn||John Nelson & Ryan Sellman|
- Agriculture Director — Vaughn Sievers
- Livestock Manager — Amy Kelley
- Beef — Tony Long
- Boer Goat — Jaime Fugate
- Cattle Dog — Bob Wagner
- Dairy Cattle — Roger Henrichs & Don Esau
- Dairy Goat — Will Keech
- Jackpot Feeder Calf — Kent Schlake
- Llama/Alpaca — Catherine Steele & Kim Wanek
- Poultry/Pigeon/Waterfowl — Shannon Ahlman
- Sheep — Todd Laudenklos
- Swine — Jason Hirschfeld
- 4-H — Kathleen Lodl & Brandy Schulze
- FFA — Ryan Hassebrook & Kent Zeller
4-H & FFA
The information and online entries for 4-H and FFA can be found on the 4-H & FFA Exhibitors page.
Check-In Trailer Information
- All livestock exhibitors (non-equine), MUST FIRST enter Nebraska State Fair at the Check-In Trailer, Brunks Lot. Anyone bypassing this step WILL BE REFUSED.
- Check-In Trailer directions: From Stuhr Road, turn west onto Stolley Park Road; Brunks lot directly across from the State Fair south entrance gate.
- At the Check-In Trailer, exhibitors shall receive their packets, including parking passes and admission wristbands.
- All livestock will be health inspected at the Check-In Trailer. See 2022 Health Requirements.
Check-In Trailer Hours
|Thursday, August 25th||5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Friday, August 26th||8:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.|
|Saturday, August 27th||7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Sunday, August 28th||6:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|
|Monday, August 29th||7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, August 30th||7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday, August 31st||7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Thursday, September 1st||4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Friday, September 2nd||7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, September 3rd||7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Sunday, September 4th||7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.|
And More Info!
For more information on Aurora Coop contact Jefferson Keller at 308-750-6653
W-9 Tax Forms
Any exhibitor receiving $600 or more in premiums (winnings) at Nebraska State Fair must complete a W-9 Tax Form, including a taxpayer identification number. NO PREMIUMS WILL BE ISSUED UNTIL A W-9 FORM IS COMPLETED. Such winners shall receive a W-9 by mail, post-Fair.