Online Entry Information
4-H & FFA Livestock Entries are Closed for 2022
- 4-H and FFA Livestock Deadline: 8 p.m. Central on August 10. There will be no late entries accepted!!
- 4-H In-Person Events Deadline (contests, fashion show, robotics showcase, presentations.): 8 p.m. Central on August 10.
- 4-H Static Exhibit Deadline: noon on August 22. ENTERED BY COUNTY STAFF
- FFA Static Exhibit Deadline: 8:00 p.m. Central on August 22
- Swine exhibitors: Please have your PQA# and Premise ID handy.
- FFA Showmanship: FFA exhibitors must register for showmanship online. Look for the "FFA: Showmanship" department. Deadline is Aug. 22 at 8:00 p.m. Central.
- 4-H Showmanship: 4-H exhibitors will be automatically entered into Showmanship for each livestock species they enter livestock for.
2022 4-H & FFA Judges
|Breeding Beef & Showmanship||Scott Werning|
|Feeder Calves & Market Beef||Kyndal Reitzenstein|
|Market & Breeding Goats||Cody Sloan|
|Market & Breeding Sheep||Leah Amstutz|
|Market & Breeding Swine||Will Taylor|
2022 4-H & FFA Judge Selection Committee
- Vaughn Sievers, Nebraska State Fair
- Brandy Schulze, Nebraska 4-H
- Ryan Hassebrook, Nebraska FFA
- Jara Settles
- Miles Toenyes
- Brad Bennett
- Glen Martin
For more information on the Judge Selection Process contact Amy Kelley