Welcome Livestock Exhibitors!
Online Entries are Closed for 2021
Livestock Rules & Regulations
- Livestock Information, Rules & Regulations
- 2021 Health Requirements
- Open Class Herdsmanship Rules
- General State Fair Rules
- Animal Welfare Policy, Emergency Action Plan & Evacuation Plan for Livestock and Horses
- 2021 Livestock Schedule (updated 6/17)
Livestock Entry Books
4-H & FFA
The information and online entries for 4-H and FFA can be found on the 4-H & FFA Exhibitors page.
Check-In Trailer Information
- All livestock exhibitors (non-equine), MUST FIRST enter Nebraska State Fair at the Check-In Trailer, Brunks lot. Anyone bypassing this step WILL BE REFUSED.
- Check-In Trailer directions: From Stuhr Road, turn west onto Stolley Park Road; Brunks lot directly across from the State Fair south entrance gate.
- At the Check-In Trailer, exhibitors shall receive their packets, including parking passes and admission wristbands.
- All livestock will be health inspected at the Check-In Trailer. See 2021 Health Requirements.
Check-In Trailer Hours
|Thursday, August 26th (Gate 8 ONLY)||Noon to 9:00 p.m.|
|Friday, August 27th||10:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.|
|Saturday, August 28th||8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|
|Monday, August 30th||10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, August 31st||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday, September 1st||
7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
|Thursday, September 2nd||5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Friday, September 3rd||
7:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
|Saturday, September 4th||8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Sunday, September 5th||7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.|
And More Info!
For more information contact Kinsey Freeman at 308-390-6663 or Jefferson Keller at 308-750-6653
W-9 Tax Forms
Any exhibitor receiving $600 or more in premiums (winnings) at Nebraska State Fair must complete a W-9 Tax Form, including a taxpayer identification number. NO PREMIUMS WILL BE ISSUED UNTIL A W-9 FORM IS COMPLETED. Such winners shall receive a W-9 by mail, post-Fair.
- Agriculture Director — Vaughn Sievers
- Livestock Show Manager — Amy Kelley
- Beef — Tony Long
- Boer Goat — Jaime Fugate
- Cattle Barn — Ron Miller
- Cattle Dog — Bob Wagner
- Dairy Cattle — Roger Henrichs
- Dairy Goat — Will Keech
- Jackpot Feeder Calf — Kent Schlake
- Llama/Alpaca — Catherine Steele, Kim Wanek
- Poultry/Pigeon/Waterfowl — Shanon Ahlman
- Sheep — Jim Mueller
- Swine — Jason Hirschfeld
- 4-H — Kathleen Lodl, Brandy Wagner-Schulze
- FFA — Ryan Hassebrook, Kent Zeller