Welcome livestock exhibitors, we are looking forward to seeing your smiling faces at the 150th Nebraska State Fair! Please check often for UPDATES prior to arriving at the State Fair.
(Online entry registration will open the first week of July.)
Livestock Rules & Regulations
- Livestock Information, Rules & Regulations
- 2019 Health Requirements
- Open Class Herdsmanship Rules
- General State Fair Rules (coming soon!)
- 2019 Tentative Livestock Schedule
- 2019 Tentative Master Fair Schedule (coming soon!)
Livestock Entry Books
Check-In Trailer Information
- All livestock exhibitors (non-equine), MUST FIRST enter Nebraska State Fair at the Check-In Trailer, Brunks lot. Anyone bypassing this step WILL BE REFUSED.
- Check-In Trailer directions: From Stuhr Road, turn west onto Stolley Park Road; Brunks lot directly across from the State Fair south entrance gate.
- At the Check-In Trailer, exhibitors shall receive their packets, including parking passes and admission wristbands.
- All livestock will be health inspected at the Check-In Trailer. See 2019 Health Requirements.
Check-In Trailer Hours
|Tuesday, Aug. 20||2-9p|
|Wednesday, Aug. 21||7a-7p|
|Thursday, Aug. 22||8-9p|
|Friday, Aug. 23 (OPENING DAY)||8a-8p|
|Saturday, Aug. 24||7a-2p|
|Sunday, Aug. 25||6a-2p|
|Monday, Aug. 26||7a-10p|
|Tuesday, Aug. 27||7a-6p|
|Wednesday, Aug. 28||7a-1p|
|Thursday, Aug. 29||7a-10p|
|Friday, Aug. 30||6a-11p|
|Saturday, Aug. 31||7-11a|
And More Info!
Mid-Nebraska Feeds, local Purina dealer, has feed and bedding for sale. Located behind the Tom Dinsdale Cattle Barn. To pre-order call: 308-382-3048.
- Cattle: Limited bedding provided in the barn; bulk bedding provided in tie-outs.
- Sheep, Goat, Swine: One bag of bedding provided for each pen.
- Exhibitors are permitted to bring a limited amount of feed, hay or straw.
W-9 Tax Forms
Any exhibitor receiving $600 or more in premiums (winnings) at Nebraska State Fair must complete a W-9 Tax Form, including a taxpayer identification number. NO PREMIUMS WILL BE ISSUED UNTIL A W-9 FORM IS COMPLETED. Such winners shall receive a W-9 by mail, post-Fair.
- Livestock Division Director — Bill Angell
- Livestock & Competitive Exhibits Manager — Kelly O’Brien
- Beef — Vaughn Sievers
- Boer Goat — Melissa McGee-Buehler
- Cattle Barn — Ron Miller
- Cattle Dog — Bob Wagner
- Dairy Cattle — Roger Henrichs
- Dairy Goat — Abby Bunde
- Jackpot Feeder Calf — Kent Schlake
- Llama/Alpaca — Catherine Steele, Robin Buettenback
- Poultry/Pigeon/Waterfowl — Larry Rauert
- Sheep — Jim Mueller
- Swine — Jason Hirschfeld
- 4-H — Kathleen Lodl, Brandy Wagner-Schulze
- FFA — Ryan Hassebrook, Kent Zeller